Spinach & Corn Salsa Quesadillas #StandUpCheese
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of KRAFT Natural Shredded Cheese and Safeway. All opinions are 100% mine.
These Veggie Quesadillas loaded with Spinach and a copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa are the perfect quick and easy dinner the whole family will love.
One of our families favorite easy meals is quesadillas. We probably have them at least a few times a month. They are easy to customize to everyone’s taste buds and they are so quick to cook.
We tend to pack our quesadillas with veggies, like these Spinach & Corn Salsa Quesadillas. Fresh spinach mixed in with a copycat Chipotle Corn Salsa all piled on top of hot, melty KRAFT Monterey Jack cheese sandwich between two buttery tortillas – I’m getting hungry again just talking about them!!
I know we just talked about the new KRAFT Stand Up Pouches that I picked up at Safeway Just For You Stores when I made the Chopped Chicken Salad, but can I just say again how much I love these things! Cooking the quesadillas was so much easier with the new pouch. I wasn’t having to pick up & then lay down the bag of cheese every time I needed it. I was able to set up a little assembly line to work through to fill my quesadillas and to be able to have the cheese Stand Up in that assembly line was such a time saver! It made these quick veggie quesadillas even quicker! And that will always be a win in my book!
Spinach & Corn Salsa Quesadillas
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large handful fresh spinach leaves roughly chopped
- 1 cup corn salsa
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Spread a small amount of the butter on one side of each tortilla. Place one tortilla, butter side down, on a warm griddle. Top the tortilla with 1/4 of the cheese. Add some fresh spinach leaves & half of the corn salsa. Top with another 1/4 of the cheese & then top with another tortilla, butter side facing up. Cook over medium heat 1-2 minutes, or until the tortilla is golden brown, flip, and continue to cook until both sides are golden brown & the cheese is melted.
Want to check out these new KRAFT Stand Up Pouches for yourself? Then head over to your local Safeway Just For You Store to grab you a pouch or two!!
More quick and easy Quesadilla Recommendations:
- Avocado Ranch Breakfast Quesadillas
- Creamy Avocado Tuna Melt Quesadillas
- Corn & Zucchini Quesadillas
- Tri-Pepper Quesadillas with Creamy Chipotle Sauce
Thanks for stopping by!
Oh wow. I think I just drool. That looks so delicious.
I love quesadillas. No one else in my family would eat spinach, so they would be all mine!
I LOOOVE any kind of Mexican cuisine! These look soo deelish! Definitely going to be making 🙂
These look really yummy- my kids aren’t fans of quesadillas but I bet they’d eat these as they love veggies!
Corn is my favorite! I love adding it to my tacos with cilantro!
Mmm! These look so good! I love how you incorporated spinach into them!
You’re a woman after my own heart <3
I eat Quesadillas all the time, I love being able to fill them with veggies.
Those look wonderful! We love the ease and simplicity, and the fact that you stuffed them full to the brim with spinach, of course!
We’re going to share on our Facebook and Twitter pages and link here so everyone can see how you did this.
Keep it green,
–Your friendly Southern California farmers from Cut ‘N Clean Greens
Thanks so much for sharing!