This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
A traditional bacon & egg breakfast gets a fun, on the go spin in these Breakfast Quesadillas that are kicked up a notch with the addition of semi-homemade Avocado Ranch! #PackedwithSavings #CollectiveBias
With school starting in just a week, we all need easy, healthy but especially quick breakfast ideas! These Breakfast Quesadillas are beyond easy to put together, are packed with protein & are extra flavorful with the addition of a semi-homemade Avocado Ranch dressing.
The best part of these Breakfast Quesadillas are that they are #PackedwithSavings! Right now, one of our favorite brands – Kraft, is offering some amazing printable coupon deals perfect for closing out summer & preparing for back to school! I know y’all love your budget friendly recipes & if you click the image below, you can save even more by printing off your favorite Kraft coupons including ones for the bacon, cheese & ranch* needed for this delicious recipe!!
*Coupon quantities may be limited so not all coupons may still be available
Now that you’ve printed off your favorite coupons, head on over to your local Walmart just like I did & grab your groceries so you can get cooking!!
Avocado Ranch Breakfast Quesadillas
- 1 small avocado
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup Kraft Ranch Dressing
- 4 eggs scrambled
- 6 slices Oscar Mayer Butcher Cut Bacon cooked crisped & crumbled
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- about a tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado. Add the Ranch dressing to the bowl & mix together. Use more or less of the Ranch depending on your taste preference. Set aside.
- Spread a small amount of the butter on one side of each tortilla. Place one tortilla, butter side down, on a warm griddle. Add a heaping tablespoon or two of the Avocado Ranch to the tortilla & using the back of a spoon, spread around the tortilla. Top the Ranch with 1/4 of the cheese. Add half of the scrambled eggs & half of the bacon. Top with another 1/4 of the cheese & then top with another tortilla, butter side facing up. Cook over medium heat 1-2 minutes, or until the tortilla is golden brown, flip, and continue to cook until both sides are golden brown & the cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining tortillas & ingredients.
And to get your fill of even more bacon, check out all of the recipes included in the 2nd Annual #BaconMonth!