Christmas Tree Pizza
Make pizza night festive with this delicious and easy Ham and Pepper Christmas Tree Pizza! It’s the perfect holiday tradition the kids can help make!
Pizza night is a staple in the Test Kitchen Household. Now, it normally involves me calling in delivery versus actually making a homemade pizza. Sometimes though, I get that wild hair to not make things as easy as possible. And since I am fully in the Christmas spirit this year, I decided to make our pizza night festive with this easy Ham & Pepper Christmas Tree Pizza.
Seriously, how cute are those little trees?? The kids are going to love helping make the trees and then topping this pizza. You can use any meat or veggie that your family loves. Add it to your list of Christmas traditions and make family pizza night unforgettable!
Can I Use My Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe Instead?
Absolutely! I am all about the semi-homemade dinners, but more power to you if you have a favorite homemade dough recipe! Make your favorite dough and then roll it out for the pizza and then top following the same steps.
I’m Not A Fan Of Ham.
No worries, I’m not really either. But it’s the hubs favorite. The great thing about this recipe is it is completely customizable to your favorite pizza toppings! Well, it might be pretty difficult to turn hamburger into a Christmas Tree, but a pepperoni would be perfect.
More Pizza Night Possibilities:
- Air Fryer Bagel Bites
- Candied Tomato Margherita Pizza
- Roasted Vegetable Enchilada Pizza
- Veggie Pizza
Easy Christmas Tree Pizza
- 1 can refigerated pizza dough
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 large slice of ham
- 2 green bell peppers
- Roll out the pizza dough onto a round pizza pan. Press the dough to fit. Follow any prebaking instructions on your pizza dough, if applicable.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the dough and then top with the grated cheese.
- Using a small tree cookie cutter, press out tree shapes from the ham and bell peppers.
- Place the trees on top of the grated cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until the pizza has lightly browned
Thanks for stopping by!