All of the flavors you love from a traditional vegetable enchilada dinner piled high on a kid-friendly family favorite!
This semi-homemade Roasted Veggie Enchilada Pizza is a perfect way to get the kids (and the Hubs and even you) to eat more veggies! To keep things easy, I used a bag of some of my favorite frozen mixed vegetables, roasted them & then piled them on top of a pizza crust covered in Homemade Enchilada Sauce. It gave us all of the flavors we love from one of our favorite Mexican dinners without nearly as much work!
Roasted Vegetable Enchilada Pizza
- 1 pizza crust store bought or homemade
- Homemade or store bought enchilada sauce - as much or as little based on your taste preference
- 1 can 8.5 ounces sweet corn, drained
- 1 bag 14 ounces frozen mixed grilling vegetables, thawed - I used Bird's Eye Recipe Ready
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup if desired.
- Toss the thawed vegetables (not including the corn yet) with the olive oil. Spread the vegetables out on the baking sheet. Roast the vegetables for 20 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Add the corn to the baking sheet after 20 minutes and continue to roast for an additional 10-20 minutes or until the vegetables have the desired browness.
- Spread the enchilada sauce over the top of your pizza crust - I used probably about 1/4 cup. Top the sauce roasted vegetables and then top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake your pizza according to the package directions if using store bought or recipe instructions if using homemade.
- Slice & serve hot!
HOW ABOUT ANOTHER SLICE?