Roasted Vegetable Enchilada Pizza
All of the flavors you love from a traditional vegetable enchilada dinner piled high on a kid-friendly family favorite!
This semi-homemade Roasted Veggie Enchilada Pizza is a perfect way to get the kids (and the Hubs and even you) to eat more veggies! To keep things easy, I used a bag of some of my favorite frozen mixed vegetables, roasted them & then piled them on top of a pizza crust covered in Homemade Enchilada Sauce. It gave us all of the flavors we love from one of our favorite Mexican dinners without nearly as much work!
Roasted Vegetable Enchilada Pizza
- 1 pizza crust store bought or homemade
- Homemade or store bought enchilada sauce - as much or as little based on your taste preference
- 1 can 8.5 ounces sweet corn, drained
- 1 bag 14 ounces frozen mixed grilling vegetables, thawed - I used Bird's Eye Recipe Ready
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup if desired.
- Toss the thawed vegetables (not including the corn yet) with the olive oil. Spread the vegetables out on the baking sheet. Roast the vegetables for 20 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Add the corn to the baking sheet after 20 minutes and continue to roast for an additional 10-20 minutes or until the vegetables have the desired browness.
- Spread the enchilada sauce over the top of your pizza crust - I used probably about 1/4 cup. Top the sauce roasted vegetables and then top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake your pizza according to the package directions if using store bought or recipe instructions if using homemade.
- Slice & serve hot!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
HOW ABOUT ANOTHER SLICE?
CANDIED TOMATO MARGHERITA PIZZA
#MEATLESSMONDAY MEXICAN PIZZA
Wow. That looks heavenly, I’d love to try this!
I absolutely love all the colors that the vegetables create in this recipe!
Its always great to transform a family favorite meal into something with more veggies!
I am really looking forward to giving this a try!
I hope you enjoy it Beth!
This looks so delicious! Thanks for sharing!
This sounds absolutely delicious – especially if you add a few jalapenos also! #AnythingGoes
The addition of jalapeños does sound good! May have to try that next time 🙂
Thanks for the recipe…I can’t wait to try this recipe! I think it might be a winner for both my husband and the kids! Yum! Pinned and sharing.
This pizza was very tasty and easy to prepare. My kids loved it and I was shocked because it is healthy for them. Thanks for sharing this recipe and hope to try others on your site.
Thanks for the recipe! I love enchiladas, but have never made a homemade sauce, and to combine it with another of my favorites, pizza, is awesome!
Looks yummy and it’s a great way to get my kids to eat more veggies especially my son.
So, I noticed a piece of MY pizza is missing from that pie! Ummm… excuse me? I believe I called dibs on that! What’s that? You never heard me? Guess you’ll just have to make me another one then 😉
Oh my this looks super delicious! I might have to make two as I don’t think a slice will last long.
I am a huge pizza person. This looks good and healthy.
I love all things pizza. I’m excited to try a Mexican version. Thanks!
Mexican and pizza are my two favorites – genius idea to combine the two!
This looks incredible! I love how you fused Mexican with pizza! I can’t wait to try it!
What a creative combination! Will have to try this pizza flavor soon. 🙂