Garlic is the star of the show in this quick and easy Garlic Buttered Noodles recipe!
I am a huge fan of garlic so this simple Garlic Buttered Noodles recipe is right up my alley! I used about six cloves of minced garlic! If you are not as much of a fan of a strong garlic flavor, play around with the amount to fit your tastebuds. It will be delicious no matter how you mix it up!
Even if you are not a huge fan, garlic has so many health benefits, it’s worth throwing some in your dishes. Garlic is low in calories, but high in vitamins and nutrients, especially Vitamin C. It also can help combat the symptoms of common colds and the flu.
Your kids will love it as is; or pair the pasta with your favorite chicken recipe for a flavorful side dish, perfect for a busy weeknight.
Pair with any of these:
Asparagus, mushrooms, caramelized onions, or spinach would be delicious additions to bring in extra veggies to dinner. I think next time I make this I’m definitely going to throw in some fresh spinach.
Looking for more pasta recipes?
- 15 Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta
- Peppered Bacon & Sweet Balsamic Pasta Salad
- Poblano Chicken Alfredo
- Southwest Pasta Salad with Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
Garlic Buttered Noodles
- 16 ounces noodles I used Penne
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2-3 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh Parmesan shredded
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In a large saucepan, heat the butter until melted. Add in the olive oil and minced garlic. Heat until the garlic starts to brown just a bit.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and heat through tossing the pasta to coat with butter, garlic and olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and shredded fresh Parmesan if you wish.
Thanks for stopping by!