No Bake Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Truffles are the perfect treat! With minimal ingredients, this easy treat is a perfect option for your Christmas Cookie Exchange, or as a simple gift for friends and neighbors.
When I think of Christmas, I automatically think of cookies. Maybe it’s because I am trying to subconsciously remind myself not to forget Santa’s treats. Or maybe it’s my inner junk food junkie coming out and feeling like it’s acceptable to eat more dessert during the holidays. I’m ok with any reason honestly. I really don’t need an excuse to eat cookies.
These No Bake Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Truffles are the perfect sweet treat to satisfy that cookie craving without actually having to bake! With only 5 ingredients, they are easy to make and perfect to serve at a party or give as a gift. Whatever you do with them, they are bound to be a hit!
Use Up the Extras
Got an excess of Christmas sugar cookies? These Truffles are the best way to use them up, even if they’re iced! If you do use iced cookies, you will probably want to the reduce the amount of icing and/or cream cheese. Just keep adding the ingredients gradually until the mixture comes together and can be rolled into a ball in the palm of your hand.
If you don’t have extra sugar cookies, bake some up! The easy choice would be to buy store bought cookies, but if you have a recipe you love, go for it!
Can I make the Truffles in Advance?
Absolutely. They are easily stored and last, so making them in advance is a perfect solution for the busy holiday season. Simply put the truffles in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
You can freeze any leftover truffles in a large Ziploc bag or airtight container for up to a month. When you’re ready to eat them, pull them out of the freezer and let them defrost in the fridge for an hour or two.
More Recipes To Try:
- Almond Cake Cookies with Cinnamon Spice Glaze
- Almond Truffles
- Brown Sugar Cookie Bars
- Cinnamon Butter Snickerdoodles
- Mint Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookie Bars
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies with Brown Sugar Buttercream
No Bake Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Truffles
- 25 sugar cookies crumbled
- 1/2 cup icing
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Place the cookies into a bag and crumble into fine crumbs using a rolling pin. You can also use a food processor to crumble them.
- Pour the crumbled cookies into a bowl and add the cream cheese, icing, and cinnamon.
- Mix until you have a thick mixture. Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. It is ok if you have cinnamon that looks like swirls, don’t worry about the cinnamon fully mixing in.
- Place into the freezer to set - about 30 minutes or so
- While the truffles freeze, melt the white chocolate by placing the white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes, stopping to stir every 30 seconds.
- Using two forks, dip and roll the truffles in the melted chocolate until completely covered. Tap the fork on the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate, then use a toothpick to help slide the ball onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the baking sheet of dipped truffles in the fridge until the white chocolate has completely set up.
Thanks for stopping by!