Cinnamon Butter Snickerdoodles
1 package sugar cookie mix
1/2 cup Country Crock Cinnamon Butter, softened
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cookie mix, cinnamon butter and egg until a soft dough forms.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
4. Shape the cookie dough into tablespoon size balls.
5. Coat the balls in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
6. Bake the cookies for 7 – 10 minutes or until edges are just starting to turn golden.
7. Cool for about a minute on the pan and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
PRINTER FRIENDLY VERSION
THIS RECIPE PROUDLY LINKED TO: Crazy For Crust, Mrs. Fox’s Sweets
@Chaya- During the holidays when this butter comes out, I think I live on cinnamon toast because I <3 it too!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cinnamon Snickerdoodles sounds absolutely terrific. I am a cinnamon lover and I could put it, into almost anything. Thanks for this recipe.