Three ingredients are all you need to make this delicious Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing recipe. Perfect as a dip or a salad dressing, this quick recipe will have you skipping the store-bought stuff from now on.
Y’all, I love me some Chili’s. Like seriously love. It ranks pretty high up there in my list of favorite restaurants. I am a woman of simple pleasures. I don’t need the fancy 5 course meals, just give me a comfy booth and good, simple food. And maybe some chips and salsa. I do live in Texas y’all.
One of my favorite things at Chili’s, as simple as it is, is their Honey Mustard Dressing. I love it as a dip for the French fries and chicken tenders. I pour a little on their turkey sandwich for some extra flavor. I’ve even been known to dip a tortilla chip or two in the honey mustard. Before you gawk at that, tortilla chips are just like a really crispy French fry so it’s a totally acceptable thing to do. 🙂
This simple recipe is a perfect copycat version of the restaurants. It was beyond easy to mix up and it’s absolutely so stinking good. I might have had to keep myself from continuing to taste test it just straight from my spoon.
How to Make Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing
A little sweet and a little tangy, this easy Honey Mustard Dressing uses everyday ingredients and tastes amazing!
Ingredients: keep scrolling for full recipe
- Dijon Mustard
- Mix all three ingredients together in a bowl. Put it in the fridge and let it chill for about two hours prior to serving.
How to use Honey Mustard Dressing
This dressing recipe will last close to a month stored in a sealed container in the fridge, making it perfect to use in all sorts of ways. Here are a few of my favorite ways to use this easy dressing:
- As a salad dressing : I know it’s stating the obvious, but this is absolutely delicious on a salad, whether it’s a simple salad of greens, or replacing other mayo based dressings in chicken salad or potato salad.
- With veggies : Drizzle it over some simple roasted veggies like broccoli, cauliflower, or brussels sprouts.
- As a dip : You can’t go wrong with dipping your favorite French fries or sweet potato fries in this dressing. Pigs in a Blanket are also a delicious option. Or for a healthier option, dip some fresh carrots or celery.
- As a marinade : mix of a big bowl of dressing and toss in some chicken or pork for a delicious and quick marinade before baking or grilling.
A Few More of my Favorite Sauces:
HUNGRY FOR MORE?
Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup honey
- Mix all three ingredients together in a small bowl. Make sure to mix well.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least two hours prior to serving. Stir again before serving.
DID YOU TRY THIS HOMEMADE HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING RECIPE? I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!
Leave me a comment below or snap a photo of your plate and tag @momstestkitchen on social. I would love to know what you’re cooking up!
Thanks for stopping by!