Onion Rings W/ Dipping Sauce
Ingredients For Onion Rings
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1/2 cup milk
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon seasoning salt
1 large cooking onion, sliced into thick rings
1/2 teaspoon pepper
oil for frying
Ingredients for Dipping Sauce
1/2 cup mayo
1 tablespoon ketchup
2 tablespoons creamy horseradish sauce
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon oregano
1 clove garlic, minced
salt & pepper to season
Instructions for Dipping Sauce
1. Mix together all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
Instructions for Onion Rings:
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
2. Combine the flour, bread crumbs, seasoning salt & pepper in a shallow bowl.
3. Combine the egg, milk and vinegar into another shallow bowl.
4. Dip the onion rings into the wet ingredients and then into the dry ingredients until well coated.
5. Dip the rings into the wet ingredients and then into the dry again.
6. Fry the onion rings in the hot oil a few at a time until golden brown.
7. Drain on a paper towel.
8. Serve immediately with the Dipping Sauce.
*I served this with the Roasted Veggie Sandwich
~Dipping Sauce Recipe inspired by Allrecipes
These look good!! Can’t wait to try them.
Thank you Erin! I hope you enjoy them and I’d love to hear how they turned out!
Thanks for stopping by!
Looks super yummy 🙂 Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday this week. I can’t wait to see what you link up next week. Have a wonderful weekend.
Thank you Michelle! I’m so happy to have you stop by! I look forward to joining your link up again soon!
We bumped into your blog and we really liked it.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.
We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.
Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.
To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use https://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on “Add your site”