Honey Baked Chicken
~Printer Friendly Version
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2/3 cup honey
2/3 cup soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Mix together the vegetable oil, honey, soy sauce, pepper and mustard in a gallon Ziploc bag.
2. Add the chicken to the bag and toss to coat the chicken.
3. Let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator as long as possible, preferably overnight.
4. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
5. Place chicken and marinade in a 9×13 baking dish.
6. Bake chicken for 15 minutes.
7. Flip chicken over and spoon marinade over chicken.
8. Bake for additional 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
~Recipe inspired by Allrecipes
*THIS POST PROUDLY LINKED TO: Strut Your Stuff, It’s a Keeper Thursday, Friday Favorites, Mouthwatering Mondays, Delicious Dishes, Made By You Monday, Mingle Monday, Tuesdays At The Table, Totally Tasty Tuesdays, Show Me What You Got, Beyer Beware, Eat At Home