2 1/2 cups Bisquick Mix
1 cup Milk
1 cup Apple Butter
2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
1. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine all of your ingredients until well blended.
3. Spoon batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot skillet.
4. Cook until the edges are dry.
5. Flip and cook until browned.
Cool pancakes completely. Separate pancakes with wax paper. Place in a gallon size freezer bag.
To Serve Frozen
Heat pancakes in toaster
~This recipe was inspired by Betty Crocker’s Gingerbread Pancakes