1 cup Bisquick mix
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup 7-Up soda
1 tablespoon sugar
1&1/2 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a medium size bowl, mix together the Bisquick mix, sour cream, 7-Up and sugar ~ the dough will be very soft
3. Melt the butter in a 9 inch round pan.
4. Drop the dough by the spoonful on top of the melted butter.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
*Makes 7 large biscuits
*I served this with the Chicken Fried Chicken W/ Gravy
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: Plain Chicken