Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes
1 package (5.5 ozs) Bisquick Mix
1 medium banana, mashed
3/4 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 tablespoon sugar
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Heat a greased skillet over medium-high heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine all of your ingredients until well blended.
3. Spoon batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto hot skillet.
4. Cook until the edges are dry.
5. Flip and cook until browned.
Cool pancakes completely. Separate pancakes with wax paper. Place in a gallon size freezer bag.
To Serve Frozen
Heat pancakes in toaster