Hey it’s Doree from Top Notch Mom. I hope you had a fabulous weekend, I am happy to be back here at Mom’s Test Kitchen.
Today I am going to be sharing a recipe that was passed down to me. I love the simplicity of this Stuffed Cucumber Cups recipe. I find myself making it when I know I have a large crowd to feed, it can easily be halved though so you don’t have too many left overs. Keep this recipe in mind for your next summer party, it will be a hit!
- Cook bacon and crumble (split in half)
- Combine the dill weed, minced onion, celery salt, cream cheese, sour cream and half of the bacon crumbles
- Stripe cucumbers if desired and slice into about 1 inch pieces
- Using a melon baller or spoon scoop out the center and seeds of the cucumber
- Place filling in a pastry bag or ziplock and fill each cup
- Garnish with remaining crumbled bacon
HERE ARE A FEW MORE BITE SIZED APPETIZERS TO CHECK OUT: