Welcome back to the #PepperParty!! I’m so excited to be joining this great group of bloggers who have teamed up with Divemex to bring you recipes featuring fresh bell peppers! Plus don’t forget we’ve got giveaways, parties and a whole slew of other fun events going on!!
The growers of Divemex specialize in greenhouse grown peppers in state of the art facilities that facilitate the production of the highest quality peppers in some of the safest facilities anywhere. But most importantly, as a Fair Trade Certified company, they have an unwavering commitment to social responsibility that puts workers first.
Now you know, no party is complete without presents & today we’ve got a great giveaway happening for you!! Up for grabs is a Wusthof Classic 8” Chef’s Knife!! Just scroll down past the recipe to get entered!! And don’t forget you still have a few days left to enter to win the Le Creuset 3 ½ quart Signature Braise!
Now let’s talk about these little perfect pizzas! These are perfect for a light, healthy dinner or would make a great appetizer for your next party. They are incredibly easy to make, even the kiddos could help. And like any other homemade pizza, they are completely customizable to fit your tastes!!
Even better though, if you’re not in the mood for a little pizza, roll them up and make spring rolls with a sweet & sour dipping sauce. There are so many options with this recipe, you’ll be able to please even the pickiest of eaters!
YIELD: about 25 mini pizzas
NOTES: The way this recipe is written out will make a large quantity of pizzas – probably around 25 or so. Use as much or as little of the ingredients to make the number of pizzas you need.
- 1 package (12 ounces) wonton wrappers
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) hoison sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, thinly shaved
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small handful cilantro & diced green onions
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet.
- Lay your wonton wrappers out on the baking sheet in rows, leaving a small space between each wrapper. Brush each wonton wrapper with about a 1/2 tablespoon of the hoison sauce. Evenly top each wrapper with the pizza toppings ~ all 3 bell peppers, carrots & broccoli. Sprinkle lightly with cheese.
- Bake the pizzas for 4-5 minutes or until the wonton wrapper is light brown & crisp and the cheese is melted. Top each pizza with cilantro & diced green onions.
CHECK OUT THIS MONTH’S SPONSOR