Roasted Rosemary & Garlic Potatoes
7 red potatoes
2 tablespoons oil
2 teaspoons dried rosemary
2 cloves garlic, minced
salt & pepper to season
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Cut potatoes into 1 inch chunks.
4. Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
5. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
6. Spread potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet.
7. Bake uncovered 25 – 35 minutes, turning halfway through.
I served this as a side dish with the Chicken Fried Chicken W/ Gravy
~Recipe inspired by Betty Crocker