1 pound chicken tenderloins
2 tablespoons olive oil
6 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons brown sugar
pinch of crushed red pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Lightly grease a casserole dish.
2. In a skillet, saute 1 tablespoon oil, 4 cloves garlic and red pepper just until the garlic is tender. Add the chicken to the skillet and lightly sear both sides of the chicken.
3. Remove the chicken from the skillet and place in the casserole dish. Scrape out any burnt garlic from your skillet.
4. Heat the remaining oil and garlic in the skillet until the garlic is tender.
5. Remove from heat and stir in the brown sugar until melted.
6. Pour the brown sugar mixture over the chicken and cover loosely with foil.
7. Bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
*I served this with the Roasted Broccoli
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: Food.com