These Pumpkin S’mores Cupcakes combine everyone’s favorite summertime treat with a classic Fall flavor for an easy and delicious dessert!
Hey!! It’s Doree here from Top Notch Mom and Designs by Doree sharing my Pumpkin S’mores Cupcakes. I’m so excited to be back here at Mom’s Test Kitchen! It has been way too long.
Fall and all things pumpkin are my absolute favorite. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been noticing lots of fall decorations as I drive through my neighborhood. I’ve had a hard time getting into the “fall spirit” because the weather here in Maryland has been hot and in the 80’s. Today was the first cool day we’ve had in a while so I felt inspired to make and share my Pumpkin S’mores Cupcakes with you. I hope you like them! You can get creative with them and top them with crushed graham cracker or even a toasted marshmallow.
Bake for 20 minutes and let cool completely.
Take a piping bag with a frosting tip. Fill the piping bag with marshmallow cream. Make a hole in the cupcake and then fill!
Frost with chocolate frosting! Then enjoy!!
Pumpkin S’mores Cupcakes
- Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 + 1/2 C crushed graham crackers
- 1/3 C butter - melted
- 1 box yellow cake mix dry mix, don't include any of the other ingredients
- 15 oz can pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
- For the Filling:
- Marshmallow Cream
- For the Topping:
- Any chocolate frosting recipe will do
- Feel free to top with crushed graham crackers or a toasted marshmallow
- This recipe makes about 12 cupcakes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Line cupcake tin with liners
- Combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter till mixed well. Using a small measuring spoon add crust to bottom of cupcake liners and press till even and smooth
- In a large mixing bowl combine yellow cake mix and pumpkin - mix well until batter is smooth
- Scoop 1/4 C of batter into each cupcake covering the graham cracker crust (it's ok if it's lumpy)
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool completely before filling and frosting
- Once cooled - For the filling I took a piping bag and frosting tip and filled the bag with the marshmallow cream, I used the tip to make a hole in the cupcake and filled it with marshmallow cream
- Use whatever kind of chocolate frosting you'd like - keep it simple and use a can or make your own
- Frost cupcakes as desired
Still wanting summer time treats? Enjoy these other delicious S’mores Desserts:
Rather move into Fall and get all things pumpkin? These are for you:
Thanks for stopping