Hey, it’s Doree from Top Notch Mom. I am happy to be here at MTK, it’s been a while. Today I am going to share an Easy S’mores Snack Mix recipe.
I am all about easy recipes, especially in the summer. I am S’mores obsessed and I like the simplicity of this recipe, same great taste without a camp fire. It’s also super kid friendly, not only can your little one help you make this, you can also put it in little baggies and give it as a snack or to friends when they come over. Another great thing about this Snack Mix is it’s mess free, you don’t have to worry about getting chocolate and marshmallow all over your hands and face. Enjoy!
Easy S’mores Snack Mix
- 1 box of Golden Graham Cereal
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 container of marshmallow bits
- 1 baking sheet and a piece of wax paper
- Place your wax paper on top of your baking sheet
- Pour Golden Graham cereal out on baking sheet
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and drizzle over top the golden graham cereal
- Sprinkle marshmallow bits on top of the chocolate covered golden grahams
- Refrigerate 30 minutes
- Break up the pieces of chocolate covered cereal and marshmallows
- Serve in a bowl or place into plastic baggies for snacks
If you liked the Easy S’mores Snack Mix, you may also like: