No-Bake S’mores Snack Mix
This Easy, No-Bake S’mores Snack Mix gives you a taste of summer all year round! It’s simple to make and only requires 3 ingredients!
Hey, it’s Doree from Top Notch Mom and Designs by Doree. I am happy to be here at MTK, it’s been a while. Today I am going to share an Easy, No-Bake S’mores Snack Mix recipe.
I am all about easy recipes, especially in the summer. I am S’mores obsessed and I like the simplicity of this recipe. You get the same great taste without a camp fire. It’s also super kid friendly! Not only can your little one help you make this, you can also put it in little baggies and give it as a snack or to friends when they come over. Another great thing about this Snack Mix is it’s mess free, you don’t have to worry about getting chocolate and marshmallow all over your hands and face. Enjoy!
Throw in some extras:
- Chips or Pretzels : who doesn’t love the combo of sweet and salty? Try adding in pretzel sticks or chips to get that hint of salt and a little bit of extra crunch!
- Candy : spice up this snack mix with the addition of Reese’s Pieces, M&M’s or pieces of a chopped up Hershey’s bar for some extra chocolate flavor!
Try These S’mores Treats Next:
Easy S’mores Snack Mix
- 1 box of Golden Graham Cereal
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 container of marshmallow bits
- 1 baking sheet and a piece of wax paper
- Place your wax paper on top of your baking sheet
- Pour Golden Graham cereal out on baking sheet
- Melt semi-sweet chocolate chips and drizzle over top the golden graham cereal
- Sprinkle marshmallow bits on top of the chocolate covered golden grahams
- Refrigerate 30 minutes
- Break up the pieces of chocolate covered cereal and marshmallows
- Serve in a bowl or place into plastic baggies for snacks
Thanks for stopping by!
Mmmmm. s’mores. Yummy!
Looks so yummy!!! This is my kind of snack mix. I love s’mores although I haven’t had any in quite some time! I will have to try this. Thank you for sharing 🙂
I love, love, love s’mores. One of my very favorite things. I will have to try these out. Thank you for linking up to Tips and Tricks. Hope to see you again soon.