Perfect for a backyard BBQ, this Delicious Beer Dip is a perfect starter to serve at parties! Made with only 4 ingredients, it comes together in no time!
Hey, it’s Doree here from Top Notch Mom and Designs By Doree. I can not wait to share this Delicious Beer Dip recipe with all of you today. With the weather warming up our calendar has started to fill up with weekend BBQ’s. I am always on the hunt for new dip recipes to bring to upcoming parties so I wanted to give this one a try. It’s very similar to the Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip I have made in the past. I tested this dip out with a few of my girl friends this past weekend and it was a huge hit! I just knew I had to share it with all of you here at Mom’s Test Kitchen.
Hope you love it as much as we did!
Want to add a little spice?
Make a second helping of the Beer Dip as the recipe calls for, but then add in chopped jalapeños to spice it up! If you want it to have a little extra flavor, but not be too spicy, use fresh chopped jalapeños. Simply remove the seeds and stems before adding to the dip. If you want to bring on the heat, use canned jalapeños and you’re all set!
Need more ideas for the backyard BBQ?
Try any of these:
- 2 8oz package of cream cheese - softened
- 1/3 C beer I used Corona Light you can also use non-alcoholic beer
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl combine cream cheese, beer and ranch salad dressing mix
- 2. Mix until smooth
- 3. Slowly add 2C shredded cheddar cheese
- 4. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving
- 5. Serve with pretzels
- 6. Refrigerate left over dip
Thanks for stopping by!