Hey!! It’s Doree here from Top Notch Mom sharing my Pumpkin S’mores Cupcakes. I’m so excited to be back here at Mom’s Test Kitchen, it’s been way too long.
Fall and all things pumpkin are my absolute favorite. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been noticing lots of fall decorations as I drive through my neighborhood. I’ve had a hard time getting into the “fall spirit” because the weather here in MD has been hot and in the 80’s. Today was the first cool day we’ve had in a while so I felt inspired to make and share my Pumpkin S’mores Cupcakes with you. I hope you like them! You can get creative with them and top them with crushed graham cracker or even a toasted marshmallow. Enjoy!
- This recipe makes about 12 cupcakes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Line cupcake tin with liners
- Combine crushed graham crackers and melted butter till mixed well. Using a small measuring spoon add crust to bottom of cupcake liners and press till even and smooth
- In a large mixing bowl combine yellow cake mix and pumpkin - mix well until batter is smooth
- Scoop 1/4 C of batter into each cupcake covering the graham cracker crust (it's ok if it's lumpy)
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool completely before filling and frosting
- Once cooled - For the filling I took a piping bag and frosting tip and filled the bag with the marshmallow cream, I used the tip to make a hole in the cupcake and filled it with marshmallow cream
- Use whatever kind of chocolate frosting you'd like - keep it simple and use a can or make your own
- Frost cupcakes as desired