Tator Tot Casserole
2 cups frozen green beans
2 cups frozen carrots
1 cup frozen broccoli
1 cup frozen onion & pepper blend
1 can (11 ounces) corn niblets
1 can (10.75 ounces) can cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
1 bag frozen tator tots
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 2.5 quart casserole dish.
2. In a large saucepan, combine all vegetables, soup and milk.
3. Cook over medium heat just until warm.
4. Transfer the vegetables and soup to the casserole dish.
5. Cover the top of the casserole with the tator tots – I used about 1/2 to 3/4 of a bag.
6. Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until the soup mixture is bubbling and tator tots have browned.
~Recipe inspired by Recipes of Family Heritage
THIS RECIPE PROUDLY LINKED TO: A Southern Fairytale, Flour Me With Love
I can’t wait to try this…our family loves tater tots. Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday 🙂
Yummy! We love tater tots! I think I could add some sausage to this and call it a meal. 🙂
I am a huge tator tot fan myself! That was probably the main reason I wanted to try the recipe out! 🙂 If you check out the original recipe on the Recipe of Family Heritage site, she actually adds ground meat to hers along with mushrooms. I’m not a ground meat eater (its a texture thing – its weird, I know 🙂 ) so I decided to make the recipe with all vegetables!
Thanks for stopping by!