Lemon Poppyseed Cookies
1 package lemon cake mix
2 tablespoons butter, softened
2 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons poppy seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat your baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, butter and water – batter will be thick
3. Fold in the poppy seeds.
4. Drop the batter by tablespoons about 2 inches apart on your baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until the cookies are set and edges are just starting to brown.
6. Allow the cookies to cool for a minute or two on the baking sheet and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
~Recipe Inspired by Devil Food Cookies