1 bag microwave popcorn, popped
1/2 cup Cadbury Mini Eggs
2 cups mini marshmallows
3 Tablespoons butter
1. In a large greased bowl, combine the popcorn and the mini eggs – make sure to remove any unpopped kernels from the popcorn first.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, combine the marshmallows and the butter.
3. Microwave uncovered for 1 minute. Stir and microwave an additional 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
4. Pour the melted marshmallows over the popcorn and mini eggs – toss to coat.
5. With greased hands, press the mixture into a 8 or 9 inch greased pan.
6. Refrigerate until firm – this took awhile
7. Once firm, used desired amount to shape into popcorn balls. You could also just cut them into squares from the pan.