1 cup butter, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
2 cups flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
2. Beat the butter on medium speed until creamy.
3. Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating well.
4. Combine the flour and salt. Then slowly add to the butter mixture until well blended.
5. Spoon tablespoon sized balls into your cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are slightly browned.
7. Cool on your baking sheet for about 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
*These cookies do not rise at all