1 small orange, thinly sliced
1 small lemon, thinly sliced
3/4 cup bottled teriyaki sauce & marinade
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
2 medium new potatoes, quartered
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Coat a large baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. Arrange the orange and lemon slices in a single layer on the bottom of the dish – I alternated one orange slice, one lemon slice.
3. In a large bowl, combine the teriyaki sauce with the minced garlic.
4. Add the green beans to the sauce and toss to coat. Using tongs, remove the green beans and arrange them on top of the orange and lemon slices.
5. Add the potatoes to the teriyaki sauce and toss to coat. Using tongs, add the potatoes along the inside edge of the dish on top of the green beans.
6. Place the chicken in the bowl with the teriyaki sauce and toss to coat. Place the chicken in the dish on top of the green beans. Pour any remaining sauce over the chicken.
7. Roast the dish for 30 minutes. Flip the chicken and then roast for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: Real Simple