1 bag (12 ounces) medium shells pasta
1 bag (12 ounces) frozen golden sweet corn
1/2 cup bottled ranch dressing
1/2 cup bottled BBQ sauce
1 tablespoon bacon bits
french fried onions
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions, adding the corn to the boiling water for the last five minutes of cooking.
2. Drain the pasta and corn and rinse with cold water.
3. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, corn, bacon bits, and both dressings and toss to coat.
4. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Top with the french fried onions right before serving.
*This is a family favorite for us because it is so versatile – you can add cherry tomatoes and green onions for an additional splash of color. Or add cooked chopped chicken and it can be a full meal.
*I typically add some additional BBQ sauce right before serving, just enough to coat the pasta again after it has set in the fridge.