1 package chocolate chip cookie mix
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwiches – I used Snyder’s of Hanover
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet.
2. Mix together the butter, egg and cookie mix until a soft dough forms.
3. Scoop out a large tablespoon of the cookie dough and make an indention in the middle.
4. Lay the pretzel sandwich on top of the cookie dough.
5. Top with another spoonful of cookie dough, making sure to seal the sides around the pretzel.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
7. Allow to cool for a minute on the baking sheet and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
*These turn out to be large cookies and I completely forgot to write down how many cookies I ended up with at the end of the recipe 🙁
*Some of you may be thinking what in the world?!?!?! The pretzel actually softens some during the baking and you are left with just a nice chocolate/peanut butter AND sweet/salty combo all in one!
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: $5 Dinners