Italian Onion Ciabatta
1/2 loaf of ciabatta bread, sliced horizontally
3 tablespoons butter, melted
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced & separated into rings
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Mix together the melted butter and garlic, brush over the bread.
3. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning on top of the bread.
4. Arrange the onion slices evenly on top of the bread.
5. Cover with the cheese.
6. Bake 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and just begins to brown.
*I served this with the Italian Parmesan Chicken and Italian Parmesan Pasta