1 package sugar cookie mix
1/2 cup Country Crock Cinnamon Butter, softened
1 egg, lightly beaten
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the cookie mix, cinnamon butter and egg until a soft dough forms.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar.
4. Shape the cookie dough into tablespoon size balls.
5. Coat the balls in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
6. Bake the cookies for 7 – 10 minutes or until edges are just starting to turn golden.
7. Cool for about a minute on the pan and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.