1 package sugar cookie mix
1 stick butter, softened
24 Mini Cadbury Creme or Caramel Creme Eggs
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease your mini muffin tin.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cookie mix, butter and egg until a soft dough forms.
3. Scoop out a tablespoon size ball of dough and press a mini Cadbury egg into the center.
4. Fold the dough around the egg and place in the mini muffin tin. Repeat with remaining dough and eggs.
5. Cover the tops of the eggs with any remaining dough.
6. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until the edges of the cookie start to turn golden brown.
7. Let the cookies cool for a minute in the muffin tin and then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
*Optional – You can ice to cookies to make them resemble mini cupcakes – I used Betty Crocker Spring Party Chip Icing.