This pork was amazing. Juicy, tender and the flavor was just perfect. Serve it on your favorite baguette ~ be sure to toast it up with some butter first ~ with some lettuce, cilantro, caramelized onions, mayo and maybe even some pickles if you’re really adventurous. Trust me, you won’t be disappointed.
- 1 & 1/2 pounds pork shoulder butt country style ribs
- 3 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice from 1 small lime
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- salt & pepper to season
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Break apart the pork with 2 forks and serve.
THIS RECIPE MAY BE SHARED AT ANY OF THESE FABULOUS PARTIES