Welcome to November’s Secret Recipe Club Reveal! This month I was given the wonderful blog, Karen’s Kitchen Stories, to pick a recipe from. Karen has an amazing recipe index that is packed full of bread recipes! Being the carb-addict that I am, I was in hog heaven reading through her recipes! I thought I had narrowed down my choices to either Karen’s Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread recipe or Garlic & Sea Salt Pita Chips. But then I kept scrolling through her index and came to the main dishes & side dishes. And then I saw the winning recipe!
I’m a sucker for roasted potatoes & so Karen’s Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Shallots and Rosemary won out! And I’m so happy I ended up choosing this recipe! It was absolutely delicious! I made a large pan of the potatoes in the late morning and I ended up munching on them ALL day! This pretty much became my lunch! It would be a perfect side dish for the Holidays or great paired with a simple grilled meat. No matter what you serve it with, you’ll love the potatoes!
Thank you Karen for sharing such a great recipe!
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Shallots & Rosemary #SecretRecipeClub
- 1 & 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter flavored olive oil
- 2 shallots
- 1 - 1 & 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary crumbled
- salt & pepper to season
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and heavily grease a large baking sheet.
- Slice the potatoes as thinly as possible. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes in the olive oil.
- Thinly slice the shallots and separate the rings. Toss them into the bowl with the potatoes and toss again to coat. Add the rosemary and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the potatoes evenly, preferably in a single layer, on the baking sheet.
- Bake the potatoes for 40 - 50 minutes, turning the potatoes every 10 minutes, until they are browned & mostly crispy.