1 head broccoli crowns, cut into florets
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
large pinch crushed red pepper
salt & pepper to season
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. In a large bowl, toss the broccoli and 3 tablespoons of olive oil until the broccoli is well coated. Season with salt & pepper.
3. Transfer the broccoli to the baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
4. Stir together the remaining tablespoon oil, garlic and red pepper in a small bowl.
5. Drizzle the mixture over the broccoli and stir to coat.
6. Roast the broccoli another 8-10 minutes, until the broccoli is beginning to brown.
*I have also used this recipe to make roasted asparagus and it was wonderful!
*I served this with the Simple Garlic Chicken
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: WebMD