3/4 cup sugar
5 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup milk
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1. Place the sugar, butter and milk in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
2. Stir until the mixture comes to a boil. While still stirring, let the mixture continue to boil until the sugar dissolves.
3. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Continue stirring until the icing is smooth and the chocolate has melted.
5. Let cool in the pan for about 5 minutes.
6. Pour over cooled cake – it will set up after it runs down the side.
*I served this as the frosting on the Banana Cake
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: The Cake Mix Doctor