1 package yellow cake mix
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bundt pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the cake mix and cinnamon.
3. Add in the mashed bananas, milk, oil, vanilla and eggs.
4. Beat on low speed until all the ingredients are blended, about 30 seconds.
5. Increase the speed to medium and continue to beat for 2 minutes longer.
6. Pour the cake batter into the pan, smoothing the top with a spatula.
7. Bake until the cake top lightly springs back when touched, about 40-50 minutes.
8. Let the cake cool for about 10-15 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
*I served this cake with the Milk Chocolate Frosting