4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup Italian dressing
1. Place the chicken in a shallow dish with a lid.
2. Mix together the dressing and the cheese, then pour over the chicken.
3. Cover the chicken and place in the refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
4. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and place on a foil-covered baking sheet. Discard the remaining marinade.
6. Bake the chicken for 20 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.
~Recipe inspired by Kraft Foods