The other day I was looking through my Recipe page. I had made a few updates, was debating making a few more. While I was looking at things, something caught my eye. I haven’t shared a single Main Dish recipe that consists of something other than chicken or vegetables! Y’all I promise we don’t sit around this house eating nothing but birds!!!
So, I proudly present to you the first ever pork recipe presented at Mom’s Test Kitchen!
4 boneless pork sirloin chops
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
salt & pepper for seasoning
1. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, both mustards and soy sauce.
2. Season the pork chops with salt & pepper and then place in a gallon size Ziploc bag or in a shallow dish. Add the marinade to the pork chops, cover or seal and chill 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat, lightly oil the skillet.
4. Remove the pork from the marinade, reserving the marinade.
5. Pan sear the pork in the skillet until cooked through, about 5 minutes on each side.
6. In a small saucepan, bring the reserved marinade to a boil and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Pour over the pork chops before serving.
*I served this with the Roasted Cauliflower Bites
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: Food On The Table