1 cup flour
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon sugar
2 large eggs
Oil for frying
1/2 jar of dill pickle chips
1. Heat oil in a large skillet, enough oil to fill the skillet about 2 inches deep.
2. In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, garlic powder, salt, paprika and sugar.
3. In another shallow dish, lightly beat the eggs.
4. Working in batches, coat your pickles in the flour mixture making sure the flour sticks. Shake off any excess flour.
5. Coat the pickles in the eggs.
6. Dip them back in the flour mixture. Shake off the excess again.
7. Place in your heated oil and fry the pickles until they are golden brown on both sides.
8. Transfer them to paper towels or brown grocery bags to drain.
9. Serve hot with dip of choice – I love them with Ranch or 1000 Island
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: Rachael Ray