Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
1 can of chocolate fudge frosting
1 bag of peanut butter baking chips
1. In a double boiler, melt down your baking chips.
2. Melt the frosting in the microwave until it can be easily poured, about 30 seconds.
3. Mix together the baking chips and frosting.
4. Pour into a greased 8×8 pan.
5. Refrigerate until set, at least an hour.
6. Cut & Enjoy!!
This easy fudge can be made with any combination of frosting and baking chips.
Wow so easy I never would have thought of that.
Hi I’m Dusty Katt from Dustykatt’s Stuff https://dustykatt.blogspot.ca/
stopping by from the More Than Mommies Mixer to say “Hi” and follow your blog.
Thanks so much for stopping by Dusty!
Yummy! I bet this is really good. Peanut butter and chocolate – who can resist that combination. 🙂