1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Flour
1 Stick Real Butter
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
3/4 Cup Chocolate Chips
9″ Pie Shell
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt the butter in the microwave at 30% for 30 seconds. Stir and then continue melting in 15 second intervals until the butter is melted.
3. Allow the butter to cool to room temperature before continuing.
4. Add the eggs to the butter and beat with a whisk.
5. Add the sugar, flour and vanilla and mix together well.
6. Fold in the chocolate chips.
7. Pour into the 9″ pie shell.
8. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
*I used a chocolate premade pie crust