Life is good in the Kitchen when you make summer fun & memorable by making this delicious & easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
I love cooking, obviously, but here in Texas in the dead of summer, it actually becomes something I dread. I have absolutely no desire to add any extra heat to my house by cooking! Which is why I love packing my refrigerator and freezer full of frozen treats & no-bake sweets!
But every time I go to pack my tiny apartment fridge full, I just end up with fridge envy. I think of all of the beautiful, big refrigerators out there, like the LG Door-in-Door featured on the new show ‘The Kitchen’ hosted by Katie Lee. LG Home Appliances is the official sponsor of the new show & the videos featuring Katie Lee & the Door-in-Door Refrigerator so that kitchen is filled with beautiful top of the line appliances that make me have kitchen envy!
Do y’all ever have kitchen envy? Well now you’ve got the chance to at least kill the fridge envy! Just head over to the LG Facebook page to enter the “Caption This” contest for a chance to win your own new LG Door-in-Door Refrigerator.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- 1 9- inch store bought chocolate pie crust
- 1 8 ounce container cool whip thawed
- 1 package peanut butter cup chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup milk
- Set aside 2 peanut butter cup chocolate chip cookies to crumble on top of the pie.
- Place the milk in a measuring cup. Dunk 6-8 cookies quickly, one at a time, in the milk and place in a single layer in the bottom of the graham cracker crust. Spread 1/2 of the Cool Whip evenly over the cookies.
- Dip 8-10 cookies, one at a time quickly, in the remaining milk and place in a single layer over the Cool Whip layer. Spread the remaining 1/2 of the Cool Whip evenly over the cookies.
- Crumble the reserved 2 cookies and sprinkle on top of the pie. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours before serving.
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: The Kitchen is my Playground
Don’t forget to head over to the LG Facebook page at and write a clever caption to a scene from LG’s brand new home appliance commercials. Entry starts 06/20/14 & ends 07/31/14. Public voting starts 08/20/14 & ends 09/03/14.
LG Home Appliances are your partner in creating memorable cooking experiences and “Life’s Good” moments in the kitchen.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of LG. The opinions and text are all mine.