Take the #PledgeforEVOO & ditch the butter with this delicious Cheesy Bacon Ranch Popcorn! This easy snack recipe is brought to you by Pompeian Olive Oil. All opinions are 100% mine.
Did y’all know that August is National Olive Oil Month? To celebrate, we’ve joined Pompeian, the leader in the olive oil industry & the makers of the #1 selling Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the US, to take the Pompeian Pledge & swap butter for olive oil in some of our favorite, everyday recipes.
Not only am I trying to make my favorite snack a little bit better for me, but Pompeian is too! Pompeian is partnering with movie theatres across the US to swap movie theatre popcorn butter with Pompeian Olive Oils. With all of the health benefits of olive oil, we could go ahead and order that large popcorn at the movies & not have the side of guilt that goes along with it now!!
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Popcorn
- 1 bag light microwave popcorn* popped
- 5 slices bacon cooked crisp
- 3 tablespoons Pompeian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix
- fresh ground pepper
- Pour the popped popcorn into a large bowl. Crumble the bacon & toss with the popcorn. Toss the popcorn & bacon mixture with the Olive Oil, Parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix. Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper, and serve immediately.
All during the month of August, Pompeian is rewarding consumers who take the Pompeian Pledge. 1,000 fans who sign up will be randomly selected to receive a coupon for a free bottle of olive oil AND a free movie redemption code; plus every week 5 additional fans who have pledged will win a fun prize pack on Pompeian’s timeline!
To learn how easy it is to swap butter for olive oil, check out Pompeian’s Conversion Chart
And to get your fill of even more bacon, check out all of the recipes included in the 2nd Annual #BaconMonth!
this recipe may be showing off at any of these fabulous parties