Keep the kitchen cool with this semi-homemade lunch or dinner idea that even the kids will love! These BBQ Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad Sandwiches are a perfect recipe for busy back to school days!
This recipe brought to you by Gourmet Warehouse. All opinions are 100% my own.
One of the biggest things I’ve learned as a ‘foodie’ having lived in two majorly different parts of the US is that BBQ is so drastically different every where you go. Carolina BBQ is typically a slow cooked pulled pork topped with a mustard-vinegar BBQ sauce. BBQ in Texas normally consists of beef grilled over an open flame. The one thing both places do have in common – they take their BBQ very seriously!
While I’ve slowly become more & more accustomed to the Texas style of BBQ, to me, there’s still nothing that beats a good Carolina Mustard BBQ sauce! So when Gourmet Warehouse graciously offered to send me a bottle or two of their delicious BBQ Sauces, Marinades, or Spice Rubs, y’all know I wasn’t saying no! It’s impossible to find a good Carolina BBQ sauce here in Texas without just making my own so to be able to have a sauce I love shipped right to my door?!? I’m in Heaven! Gourmet Warehouse’s Golden Carolina BBQ Sauce is a perfect blend of flavors for a true Southern style BBQ sauce! It would convert even the most devout mustard haters! 😉
BBQ Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken - I used a store bought Rotisserie
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup Gourmet Warehouse Golden Carolina BBQ Sauce
- about 1 tablespoon mayo
- salt & pepper to season
- 6-8 slices bacon cooked crisp
- 2 to matoes sliced
- 1 large avocado sliced
- sandwich bread of choice - I used Honey Wheat Loaf Bread that I grilled with some butter for just a few seconds to get golden brown
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, ranch dressing, Golden Carolina BBQ sauce, & mayo. Mix together until the chicken is evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To make the sandwiches - Top each sandwich with some of the BBQ Ranch chicken salad, crisp bacon, tomato slices & sliced avocado.
recipe inspired by: Taste & Tell
Want to try some of Gourmet Warehouse’s delicious options of Sauces, Marinades & more? Head on over & do some shopping then cause they will deliver amazing BBQ flavors straight to your door! Stay up to date with their latest specials, Demos & Events by connecting with them on Facebook and Twitter!