4 bone-in chicken thighs
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
5 cloves garlic, minced
1. In a large bowl with lid, combine the mustard, soy sauce, olive oil and garlic.
2. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
3. Cover and allow the chicken to marinate in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
5. Place chicken on a baking dish lined with aluminum foil. Discard marinade.
6. Bake the chicken for 45-55 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
*I do not take credit for the original idea of this recipe – I just can not find where I got the inspiration from…