Get all the flavors of apple pie without all of the work! Serve this Apple Pie Dip with your favorite Cinnamon Chips, stuffed in between waffles or as a delicious ice cream topping. It’s the perfect, easy dessert for your Thanksgiving table!
Up first is this Apple Pie Dip! ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Seriously, so good! And it honestly tasted like apple pie. I served it with some Cinnamon Crisp Chips and it was ridiculous good. It would also be delicious on top of some vanilla ice cream! Perfect dessert for Thanksgiving!
WHAT’S IN IT?
The best part of this dip, besides how easy it is to make, it that you probably have all of the ingredients you need in your pantry already!
- A lemon / lemon juice
- Brown sugar
Now this recipe is meant for just a small serving. No one here will fault you if it becomes just an individual serving. If you are actually going to share the dip and need to feed more people, simply double or even triple the amounts. Everyone will love it!
- Cinnamon Crisp Chips
- Vanilla Wafers
- Graham Crackers
WANT MORE APPLE SWEET TREAT OPTIONS? TRY THESE:
- Apple Cider Caramel Corn
- Apple Pie Cookies
- Apple Pie Stuffed Cinnamon Sugar Waffles
- Caramel Apple Bars
- Caramel Apple Cookies
- Caramel Apple Sticky Bun Ring
Apple Pie Dip
- 3 small apples cored and diced
- juice from 1 small lemon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in about 1 teaspoon cold water
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the diced apple, lemon juice, brown sugar & cinnamon. Heat for several minutes, until boiling and juices have been extracted from the apples.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the pan and return to a boil. Allow to boil until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve Warm
Thanks for stopping by!