Simple and delicious Peach Cobbler is taken up a notch with a sweet French Vanilla glaze to make a perfect summer dessert
And sometimes, you want those classic recipes to still maybe have a fun little twist. Because classic doesn’t have to mean boring! Take this amazingly simple Peach Cobbler recipe. Made using a boxed cake mix, it only requires 5 ingredients to come together! Then it’s topped with a sinfully sweet French Vanilla glaze made with the deliciously creamy Coffee-mate French Vanilla liquid creamer. Seven ingredients to bake a dessert that would make Grandma proud!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain one of the cans of peaches, reserving the syrup. Empty the peaches into a lightly greased 13 x 9 - inch baking pan. Empty the entire contents of the second can of peaches - including the syrup - into the pan. Spread the peaches out evenly across the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the peaches.
- Sprinkle the cake mix on top of the peaches trying to make sure to evenly cover the peaches.
- Cut the butter into thin slices - about a dozen or so - and arrange them across the top of the dry cake mix. Pour the reserved peach syrup over the top of the butter & cake mix. Sprinkle everything with the brown sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 - 55 minutes or until the crust is no longer soft & has become golden brown. Remove from the oven & allow to cool slightly before glazing.
- In a small bowl, combine the powdered sugar & Coffee-mate French Vanilla Creamer - use more or less creamer based on how thick/thin you prefer your glaze. Use a spoon to drizzle the glaze over the cobbler.
So how will you update a classic recipe to #TakeBackVanilla?
Visit Coffee-mate for more delicious recipes!
this recipe may be showing off at any of these fabulous parties