So this week has unintentionally turned into Apple week on the blog! I’m pretty much sharing apple recipes all week long! That’s cool with y’all right? 🙂
Up first is this Apple Pie Dip! ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Seriously, so good! And it honestly tasted like apple pie. I served it with some Cinnamon Crisp Chips and it was ridiculous good. It would also be delicious on top of some vanilla ice cream! Perfect dessert for Thanksgiving!
APPLE PIE DIP
YIELD: serves 2
- 3 small/lunchbox sized sweet apples, cored & diced
- juice from 1 small lemon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 teaspoon cold water
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the diced apple, lemon juice, brown sugar & cinnamon. Heat for several minutes, until boiling and juices have been extracted from the apples.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and return to a boil. Allow to boil until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve warm.
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: The Peach Kitchen
Be sure to stay connected on social media for all the latest recipes & behind the scenes fun!