|Source: Healthy Seasonal Recipes|
|Disclosure: my picture is obviously no where near as good as the
meatballs but I still promise you want to try this meal!!
- 3/4 pound thin cut pork chops ~ about 5 pieces
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons pure sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup Hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- juice from 1 small lime
- In a Tupperware bowl with a lid, combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper, sugar, garlic & green onions. Stir until combined.
- Add the pork chops and allow to marinate in the refrigerator. I let mine marinate for about 8-9 hours.
- Remove the pork chops from the marinade. Discard remaining marinade.
- Heat a large skillet over medium to medium high heat. Pan sear the pork chops until cooked through ~ about 5 minutes on each side.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the Hoisin sauce, cilantro & lime juice.
- Dip the cooked pork chops in the sauce, turning to coat.