Want to see what’s been going on in my world lately?
|day it happened|
My poor baby got her first black eye 🙁
She was playing and accidentally fell into our coffee table. It broke my heart. And of course, I go to worse case scenario. I’m ready to call the Hubs, have him come home from work, take her to the ER cause I’m positive the fall made her blind in that eye! I promise I’m not typically the mom that freaks out about cuts & bruises but she kept blinking and acting like she couldn’t see things right!
What do I know though?
Ten minutes later she was up & playing like nothing had ever happened!
BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA SALAD
- 1 package (12 ounces) rotini pasta
- 4 frozen chicken strips
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 bunch celery, diced
- 1 pound mini peeled carrots, diced
- salt & pepper to season
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain well.
- Cook the frozen chicken strips according to the package directions. Chop into bite sized pieces
- Stir together the mayonnaise, ranch dressing, & buffalo wing sauce in a large bowl. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add the chicken, celery, carrots, & cooked pasta and toss to coat with the dressing.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
RECIPE INSPIRED BY: Allrecipes